|Remuneration:||– R369348 Basic salary|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Corporate services • Information services and technology
Basic salary: R369 348 per annum • Ref No: CS 88/20 • Civic centre
- National Diploma or equivalent technical certification
- A minimum of A+ minimum of A+, N+ and MCP certificate or higher
- Certification in ITIL Foundation (advantageous)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a distributed computing environment
- SAP CRM and SAP Afaria application support exposure
- Android mobile support exposure
- Exposure to Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Active Directory exposure
- Valid driver’s licence
- Own vehicle advantageous.
- Providing technical support on mobile devices i.e. Android smartphones and tablets
- Configuring and testing Android mobile devices
- Enrolment of Android mobile devices using SAP Afaria
- Identifying and troubleshooting of faulty desktops\laptops\mobile devices and providing technical support to City of Cape Town staff members and emergency support staff
- SAP GUI support
- Hardware support
- Technical support for Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 operating systems as well as MS Office suite
- Liaising with third party vendors to assist with printers and applications
- Resolution of calls received through IT Service Desk within a defined SLA
- Shift work required
- Knowledge and skills transfer
- Configuring and supporting of 3G and wireless networks
- Must be contactable on private cellular device all hours
- Applying ITIL methodology
- Undertaking site administration tasks, including reporting, issue resolution, data and information quality checking.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 02 Nov 11:14