COMMUNITY SERVICES (PROTECTION SERVICES)
SUPERVISOR (MOTOR LICENSING)
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF 4)
- Vehicle and Driver’s License Examiners Certificate(NQF level 5)
- Code EC Driver’s License
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years relevant experience
- Must own a cellphone
OTHER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or advanced Certificate in the field (NQF level 6)
- The qualification enhances skills and knowledge relevant to licensing operations
- 3 years relevant experience
- Maturity, analytic ability and integrity;
- Ability to meet deadlines and working under pressure;
- Willingness to work long hours at times
- Computer literacy (Microsoft windows XP, Spreadsheet, Familiar with E – Natis System)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee licensing service through the coordination of operations and quality systems and approval/certification processes in accordance with legislation.
- To identify licensing requirements and defines, implements and monitors the short term plans/ objectives.
- To implement procedures, systems and controls to regulate specific work sequences.
- To monitor and perform applications/procedures associated with licensing applications.
- Responsible for daily balancing, daily banking, reconciliations, overseeing and checking documents of cashier, ordering of stationery and all admin related functions of all users.
- To also conduct supervisory activities relating to motor licensing
TASK 10 OF A GRADE 2 MUNICIPALITY (R17 705.79 – R22 983.38) plus normal fringe benefits including pension, medical aid, group life and 13th cheque.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATION BY E-MAIL OR FAX WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Applications should note that if they are not notified of the outcome of their applications within 30 days of the closing date for submission of applications, they may conclude that their applications were not successful.
The municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment following the placement of this advertisement.
Application marked “SUPERVISOR (MOTOR LICENSING) ” shall be sent to the Municipal Manager, 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, 3080, or handed in at Private Bag X1011, Dannhauser, 3080
Any enquiries relating to this advertisement may be directed to the Director Corporate Services, Mrs. Sharda Narothum, at 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, office no. 5 main building of Head Office, who can also be contacted on 034 621 2666 ext 208 during office hours commencing from 07H30 – 16H00,
with a lunch interval between 13H00 – 13H30.
28th FEBRUARY 2020
NOTICE NO. 5/02/2020