• Minimum 3yrs Pastel experience
• Experience 3yrs in an electronic component stores / stock control
• Strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
• Valid driver’s licence with own vehicle
• Clear criminal record
• Receiving and dispatching of stock to and from the 5 regional branches.
• Stock rotation management at branch level via online stock module.
• Ordering and completion of waybills to ship stock weekly.
• Monthly & Financial year end stock take.
• Weekly reconciliation of units removed in the field and sent back to Head
• Daily, weekly & monthly reporting
Purchasing / Procurement
• Purchasing of stock as required, including identifying the supplier order
lead times and ensuring all orders arrive timeously
• Monthly procurement of consumables as required by the in-house
workshop and branches
• Creation and Maintenance of supplier Service Level Agreements (for
• Management of stock journals on Pastel to transfer stock to branches for
• Monthly reporting on current stock holding on Pastel
Please email CVs to [email protected]
Please note that applications will only be taken via email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference #: Stock / Logistics / Procurement Assistant
Consultant Name: Shona Kelland