– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role (within the residential property construction and development industry will be advantageous)
– Relevant diploma/degree will be advantageous
– Valid driver’s license
– Must be able to work on various sites simultaneously
– Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and communication skills
– Must reside in Port Elizabeth
Contractor and Subcontractor Management
• Manage the performance of all relevant Contractors and/or Subcontractors, ensuring quality and timely completion of scheduled tasks.
• Source suitable Contractors and Subcontractors for proposed projects (if/when needed).
• Continuous communication with all team members regarding work schedules and project progress.
• Delegation tasks to relevant team members.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Planning & Scheduling
• Translate general work requirements into a prioritized work schedule.
• Review daily, weekly and monthly (or otherwise) goals to meet the forecasted schedule.
• Conduct site inspections and take corrective and preventative action where/when necessary.
• Promote and support a high-quality work standard within the team by fostering a positive workplace attitude.
• Maintain all necessary foreman and progress reports as required.
Should you be interested in applying for the above-mentioned role, please send your updated CV to: [email protected]
if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks from the date of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Consultant Name: Brandon Smith