Chenshia Group is in the pursuit for a young man or lady with a National Certificate, or higher, in supply chain management, business management or a similar field, the perfect candidate would have a warm and pleasant personality, hardworking, possess strong administration skills, enthusiastic and can think out of the box. The candidate would need to be Innovative, open minded, impactful, and dedicated as this is a result driven role. He/she should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
This role will include but is not limited to managing logistical requirements of company, liaising with 3rd party companies on shipments to and from the company, ensuring all shipments are documented accurately and as per SARS customs requirements, liaising with China on inbound and outbound shipments, with assistance and guidance develop new and maintaining existing B2B clients through identified and 3rd part channels, liaising with various clients on their procurement needs, assisting with product development, constantly contribute towards business development, implement quality control procedures, business administration and assistance, assisting with packing and shipping products if and when required, and various other adhoc duties as and when required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Logistic management
- Procurement management
- B2B client development and management
- Liaising with 3rd party companies on logistics both inbound and outbound
- Business administration
- Ensuring Stock is at an adequate level, and recommending repurchase of stock
- Quality control management.
- Assisting with product development
- Contributing towards business development
- General Admin and filing
- Minute taking
- Assisting various departments with certain tasks
- Assist with making deliveries
- Adhoc Duties
- Matric certificate.
- National Certificate, Diploma or Degree in any related field i.e Business Management, Social Media marketing, Project management, Marketing, and sales.
- Proficient in English, both verbally and written
- Valid South African driver’s license.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in related or similar field.
- Competent in operating Microsoft office programs.
Our offices are based in Century City, Cape Town.
Our contact number is 021 418 4618
Applications closes 30th June 2022 at 17h00
Job Type: Full-time, with 3-months’ probation
Salary: From R 6,000.00 – R 8000.00 per month depending on experience and qualifications.
CV and documents are to be emailed
Cc: [email protected]
General Details Location: , BrackenfellNorthern Suburbs Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Full-Time Employment Equity: Non EE/AA Valid Until: 2022-06-30 Description Do you want to be a part of a company…