Sales Representative - Digital Publishing
A national provider of Digital Communications wants your sales wizardry coupled with your passion for customers and generating leads to be their next Sales Representative who will sell and manage Digital Publishing / Print on demand solutions. You will also manage and service a diverse portfolio of clients, actively finding solutions to customer needs and estimate costs on every aspect of an order. You must have Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent and a tertiary qualification in Sales and / or Marketing will prove beneficial. You will require 5 years’ proven experience managing a portfolio of client generating new business in Digital Publishing or a similar industry. You must be able to do presentations, reports, forecasts, and budgeting. You must also possess a valid driver’s license and your own reliable transport.
- Meet monthly and annual sales and profit targets.
- Sell and market the company’s range of products, specifically concentrating on print on demand products.
- Handle incoming and outgoing sales related calls and queries.
- Call on potential clients.
- Deal with associated administrative duties.
- Brief production on new projects.
- Work with sales support to ensure administrative requirements are met.
- General associated administrative duties.
- Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent.
- A tertiary qualification in Sales and/or Marketing will be advantageous
Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in successfully managing and servicing a portfolio of customers and more specifically generating new business, preferably in the Digital Publishing or similar industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Computer literacy in MS Word and Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Afrikaans.
- Own transport and a valid driver’s license.
- Maintains high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines on an ongoing basis.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 09 Jun 11:26
087 351 0743