– Proactively selling a wide range of timber products.
– Gaining competent knowledge and understanding of product features to be able to professionally present them to customers.
– Maximising profitable sales, finding a product that meets the customers’ needs.
– Active customer care comprising of technical sales advice to customers, customer profiling, processing of customer orders and following up on customer queries.
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
– Liaising with key account customers
– Ensuring that all sales targets are met.
– All administration relating to sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Matriculation / Grade 12 certificate
– A tertiary qualification in a technical or sales field would be advantageous.
– Previous sales experience within the building sector would be advantageous.
– Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
– Valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
– Ability to travel
Skills and abilities:
– Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Afrikaans is essential
– Ability to identify areas for improvement and methodically drive process improvement.
– Possess excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
– Result orientated with strong organisation skills.
To apply or receive more information, please:
– click on the "Apply" button or
– apply online at http://www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
– forward a comprehensive CV to [email protected] with “SALES REPRESENTATIVE” in the subject line.
Job Reference #: CPT000689
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters