|Company:||Cape Town Tourism|
In this position within the Destination Management unit, you will generate sales revenue through product expertise and meeting members’ needs and business requirements. You will act as a liaison between members and Cape Town Tourism, resolve all queries the member might have about a product, and assist with emerging member business development.
- Increase revenue growth through new and retained member sales
- Increase revenue growth through all advertising sales opportunities
- Increase members in destination to drive revenue growth
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Generate new lead conversions by meeting with prospects
- Regularly follow up with members to ensure product satisfaction
- Find new target markets and penetrate them to drive product sales
- Use the digital media to push products to a given target market
- Work with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Mentor other sales consultants on how to make sales to a potential member
- Contribute to new ways to make products attractive to members
- Develop SMME business growth through product and services
- At least four to five years’ business to business sales experience is essential
- Higher Certificate (NQF5) in a related field
- Proven track record in sales
- Tourism product knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Sales closing skills
- A relationship builder
- Product demonstration skills
- Knowledge of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act
- A driver’s licence.
Closing date: 31 May 2021
No telephonic enquiries will be attended to. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
Cape Town Tourism is committed to employment equity. In line with our employment equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced equity candidates.
Posted on 14 May 09:44