REHAB PROGRAM MANAGER – BLOEMFONTEIN
Healthcare, Therapy Vacancies
Full time, Permanent position
As soon as possible
SALARY ON OFFER:
Competitive Market Related Salary Package on offer (Basic + Benefits)
· Therapy Degree (Physiotherapy, Social Work, Occupational Therapy of Speech Therapy)
· Current HPCSA and SACSS Registration
· Minimum 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience (Physical Rehabilitation)
· Extensive knowledge of the ICF Frame Work
· Matric, Driver’s License and own reliable transport
· Computer literate coupled with strong administrative skills
· Be a consistent managerial presence in the program and oversee the discipline of the team as a whole as well as the conduct of its members.
· Involved in and responsible for the physical rehabilitation of patients
· Act as the primary representative and spokesperson for the therapy team to the clinical executive
· Acknowledge and consider different views regarding the treatment of patients and be responsible for the final decision in conjunction with the primary doctor regarding admissions, referrals, consequences, discharges and therapeutic treatment.
· Involved in the development of new marketing strategies and brand awareness.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with the community (i.e. Psychiatrists, Nurses and external professionals)
Candidates must be able to provide 2 x Contactable References (Line Managers, Supervisors or HR Managers).
Candidates willing to relocate at their own costs are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV’s before 22 November 2020 for consideration for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Non-response within 7 days of submission indicates an unsuccessful application.