Quality Assurance Lead
|Remuneration:||R650000 – R750000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to chat with you?
This business offers a full range of tailor-made technology solutions to their clients some of which include: web-based software application development, Computer hardware and software Sales, easiPoint Applications, subscriber-based management solutions and more.
Reference number for this position is KB48997 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R650k to R750k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four to six years’ experience in a Test Lead or Test Manager position.
- Strong experience in automated testing practices and tools.
- Strong exposure working on SQL.
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Lead the QA Team
- Ability to review the user stories which have been presented and determine which methodology of testing can be used. (Automation and manual test creation)
- Can advise the Business Analyst team on best UX application flows for user stories that have been received by the client.
- Be able to meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Create and/or modify test cases to fit user stories, use cases or requirements
- ability to create standard test packs which are utilized during regression testing
- ability size each test case and provide the project manager the correct lead time for the testing.
- to distinguish between defect priority levels and assign them accordingly.
- to create automated test cases for existing and future applications.
- ability to create test plans on Azure and present the test plan to the development and project management team.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Responsible for managing all defects which are raised by support
- Review all defects and assigning them to the correct resource.
- Create SLA’s based on the defect priority and ensuring those SLA’s are met.
- designing and maintaining automation frameworks for the functional, regression, and automation testing of software/products that the company has.
- Each test data set must have the ability to simulate real world scenarios which is clean of any customer data.
- Have the responsibility of creating a change approval board (CAB) process.
Posted on 09 Jun 10:53
011 463 3633