|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Okuhle Media/Trace Studios|
Okuhle Media/Trace Studio is on the search for a dynamic, energetic, detailed orientated Production Manager who works exceptionally well as part of a bigger team. We are specifically in search on someone based in Cape Town or willing to relocate immediately.
The main purpose of the role:
To turn creative ideas into practical realities by calculating and determining the logistics required, facilitating their implementation and keeping the production on schedule and within budget. The role is focused on the organisational aspects of the production, assisting the Producer to realise the production’s objectives both financially and logistically.
Key responsibility areas:
- Budget management - To ensure that the day-to-day operations of the project are managed smoothly and accurately as well as the management of financial processes and procedures in conjunction with the Producer
- Logistics – Logistical oversight of all the need on production
- Managing Workflow within the Production department
- Implementing and managing internal systems within Production department
- Staff Management and Administration
- Matric certificate
- Three year diploma/degree or equivalent Financial/Media and Broadcasting qualification.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience as a Production Manager in a Production Company or similar environment.
- Excellent financial and business skills including the ability to manage budgets according to standard accounting systems is a pre requisite.
- Unendorsed driver’s license – Code EB (8)
- Computer literacy essential
- Proficiency in MS Excel – Intermediate level is a prerequisite
- An accurate and well-balanced knowledge of the production process
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurized environment.
- Time management is essential
- Ability to think out of the box, innovative and Solutions Driven,
- Strong strategic and logical capability
- Excellent planning, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Diligent team player, Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionWe live by the words, ‘Dare to be Great’. Our ability to create meaningful and memorable connections between our clients and their audiences, is a reflection of our culture and the versatility of our team of strategists, storytellers, producers, and designers. Our people are the alchemy that defines Okuhle. They are the essence of who we are – they are dreamers, thinkers, and creators.
Posted on 05 Jul 15:37
+27 21 486 2900