Paid Media Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by Group CEO, Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA and the Spur Group to name but a few.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Paid Media Manager to join our dynamic team. You should be comfortable with and love working across search, display and social media advertising channels. We’re looking to welcome a media manager to our team who is confident in their campaign management abilities, with good knowledge of how Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio work together to track and report campaign performance.
If you’re the kind of person who fist pumps after seeing your first conversion, loves to get granular creating custom audiences, enjoys learning and working with other digital specialist departments, likes understanding how your work impacts client businesses and takes pride in your outputs, then we’ll get along perfectly.
If you’re looking for a new challenge that exposes you to the entire supply of PPC services, working on an awesome portfolio of local clients (e-commerce mostly) alongside a hands-on manager and are able to hit the ground running, then we want to hear from you.
Role summary :
- Full campaign setup across paid media platforms (social media, search, shopping and display)
- Budget management across channels and campaigns
- Effective campaign optimisation to achieve performance targets
- Research, testing and trend monitoring to assist develop digital paid media strategies
- Assess, plan, setup and test campaign tracking / conversions
- Post campaign analysis, analytical media reporting with insights and recommendations
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least two years working experience as a Paid Media Manager or in a similar role
- Google Ads certifications (Search, Display and Shopping)
- Google Analytics certification
- Knowledge of and experience in Facebook Blueprint (will be advantageous)
- Social media savvy
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skill
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly pressurised environment
- Passionate about digital advertising and marketing
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Driver's licence with own vehicle
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
- Must be willing to work on alcohol brands
We remain committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Posted on 07 Apr 09:01