Packmark Technical Sales Representatives
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Pyrotec is looking for enthusiastic and driven Technical Sales Representatives to join our growing sales team and serve our rapidly growing market. The ideal candidate will come from a technical background, understand clients’ needs, be capable of building credible relationships and provide solutions whilst ensuring excellent service.
In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features and aspects of our products and drive sales all whilst maintaining strong relationships. You shall furthermore have a passion for sales and the sales environment, be ambitious and display excellent negotiation skills.
About the company and brand:
Pyrotec is a privately-owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment and self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
The PackMark brand is our machinery division that offers a comprehensive range of labelling, coding and print & apply labelling equipment. We exclusively supply the very latest hardware from international industry leaders Markem-Imaje, A.L.Tech and Harland Machine Systems as well as a selection of other brands. Our end-to-end services covers every step in the process of procuring new coding and labelling equipment, from project management through to after sales technical support.
- Technical qualification – advantageous
- A minimum of 4 years of sales and/or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Key account and industry experience.
- Ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel outside region
- Computer literate – knowledge of complete Office package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products and solutions, thus ensuring a smooth sales process
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues which may arise with the support of the technical team.
- Keeping customers informed around new technological products and solutions with the assistance from Marketing.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products and solutions.
- Ensuring sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Forward planning and ensuring a well filled pipeline.
- Utilise all sales tools possible by generating leads via our website, the internet, client referrals and researching businesses. Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping abreast with technological advancements, industry trends, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
Should you meet the above criteria and feel you are the ideal candidate, email your CV to [email protected] . When applying please quote the job title and reference number ( PYR116B ) in the subject line.
Please note: Your application will not be viewed should you not insert the reference number into the subject line or should you not meet the minimum requirements of the advert.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your cv, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Jul 10:03
+27 21 787 9600