The main purpose of the job:
To deliver a comprehensive approach to operational efficiency in a specified geographical area by assisting the team with all operational functions, systems, and processes.
Key performance areas:
- Timeous planning and implementation of new strategies to ensure effective operational efficiency.
- Typing and drafting of documents, including letters, memo’s and reports when required.
- Perform general office duties when required including taking minute taking, printing, coordinating meetings.
- Coordinate branding of uniforms for staff, distribution of uniforms, and record keeping.
- Assisting with reception duties.
- Provide daily support and coordination of procurement and administration including but not limited to travel, meetings, all IT-related support, stationery and consumables, asset management, and control.
- Integrate effectively with WRHI Operations Team as and when required.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of all Standard Operating Procedures and Provide training and up-to-date information to staff on new and existing policies, procedures, and SOP’s when required.
- Provide support and coordination of HR-related matters including but not limited to leave management, timesheet management, and so on.
- Ensure compliance with respect to donor and or provider’s requirements
- Assist office manager with compiling monthly operations feedback reports and disseminating them to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Integrate operational feedback from quarterly reports into a program implementation plan and subsequent progress reports
- Participate actively in the generation of required donor reports and other Wits RHI reports if and when required
- Participate in regular planning sessions with the Office Manager/ Operations Lead to ensure efficient and effective operational support.
- Serves as point person for the management of HR online and intranet, to ensure that all staff members within your region and/or health programs receive emails and can apply/submit leaves online/manually. Support collation of manual forms
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrate effective self-management.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained. Required minimum education and training:
- Relevant Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration
- Computer literate - MS Office packages
Valid Driver's license ...