DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Call on key customers, selling in accordance to set sales targets
- Maintain product knowledge and relevant medical terminology at required standard
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relations
- Assessing competitor activities
- Responsible for planning and promoting the products as given by the company in order to achieve sales targets within the region
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven customer service and sales skills.
- Working knowledge of medical industry and technical skills will be advantageous.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Certificate/ Diploma and/or Prior attendance of formal sales training courses a plus
- Computer literate with knowledge of all MS Office functionalities.
- Familiar with social media platforms for marketing purposes.
- Minimum of 2-5 years sales experience, preferably technical/medical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
- Own transport with Valid South African driver’s license
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communicating skills
- Sales drive and goal orientated demeanour
- Basic Salary depending on sales experience
- Lucrative commission on sales.
- Fast growing company with growth prospects.
- Cell phone Allowance
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
- click on the "Apply" button or
- apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
- forward a comprehensive CV to [email protected] with “Medical Sales Representative" in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Reference #: CPT000754
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters