Are you a marketing genius looking for the next part of your journey with a funky and talented digital media team?
We are looking for a digital marketing intern who is looking to show off their marketing and content creation abilities.
You will predominantly assist with the development and production of multi-media campaigns for various B2B events, digi-mags, masterclasses podcasts while working with some of South Africa’s most prominent companies.
This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for a self-motivated individual who is a quick learner and will thrive under pressure. Do you have a keen eye for detail, fascinated by numbers and analytics, a keen ability to focus but change tasks quickly.
Sound like fun? You will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey to become the next big marketing success story, but also make it a fun and adventurous one!
This is a great opportunity to work with a company in the cutting edge of media. You will grasp the chance to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic, flexible & awesomely equipped company.
- Assist with the roll-out of marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to manage daily artwork
- Manage social media platforms
- Conduct competitive research via in person and over phone surveys
- Assist with event campaign and initiatives
- Ensure consistency in design
- Assist with the building of our content database
- Methodical and diligent
- Excellent planning skills
- Analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Ability to learn quickly – ability to take initiative and learn new software platforms
- Ability to multitask
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to deal with stress.
- Team Player
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, G-Suite
- Well-spoken and able to communicate clearly (in English)
- Social media savvy: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Copywriting skills super advantageous
- Graphic design principles and knowledge of the programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Analytics, SEO and AdWords experience
- Experience or knowledge of CRM, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Zoom and other multi media platforms.
Posted on 12 Nov 16:24