Marketing Account Executive: Shopping Centre Marketing
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
A leading company in shopping centre marketing agency has an exciting job opportunity for a Marketing Account Executive to join their team. Strong interpersonal, writing skills (memos, tenant proposals & presentations) and the ability to manage the social media process are important. This role is working remotely until June when it will become a hybrid work environment. The successful Marketing Account Executive will report to the Strategy Officer.
Note: Must have your own transport.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Marketing Diploma/Degree or B.Com
- At least 2 -3 years Marketing experience
- Experience in Social Media Management
- Event management and co-ordination experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined with excellent organisational skills
- Accountable and responsible
- Ability to manage and work with a team
- Bilingual (conversational Afrikaans)
- Strong time-management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good planning ability
- Strong implementation skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task & plan independently
- Good interpersonal skills (team player) within the agency and with client interaction
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in Shopping Centre marketing advantageous
- Confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, energetic, self-motivated
- May be required to work some weekends and Public Holidays
- Site visits to malls required
- Own car and driver's licence.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 26 Apr 13:19, Closing date 25 Jun
+27 21 422 1037