Manager – Customer Services
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Water and waste – Water and sanitation – Commercial Services
Mananger: Customer services
TCOE salary: Commencing from R1,413,788 – R1,821,962 per annum – Ref No: WS 114/20
- Relevant professional qualification (Btech/first degree)
- Professional registration will be preferred
- Extensive and proven managerial and functional experience
- At least ten (10) years’ extensive managerial experience in a complex operations management environment i.e. managing large customer bases
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and resolving complex management and operational challenges
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Leading a multi-channel, expert team handling and fulfilling the City of Cape Town Water Service Delivery value chain as it relates to water metering operations, customer billing, debt management, effective customer relations management and business analysis functions
- Implementing relevant short-, medium- and long-term (multi-year) strategies and programmes, team productivity and quality targets
- Responsible for delivering industry standard customer services, promptly and effectively as well as maximising first contact resolution and service-oriented culture, building customer trust and improving customer satisfaction
- Enhancing revenue management within the parameters of the City’s Water Strategy (being a water sensitive and resilient City)
- Managing continuous improvement processes, service standards and technology, ensuring that these keep abreast with national and international standards and best business and technology practises e.g. the identification and implementation of an appropriate Automated Meter Reading (AMR) solution for Cape Town in support of the objectives of the IDP, Cape Town Water Strategy as it relates to efficient and sustainable service delivery and customer centricity
- Sound financial management, Supply Chain management and related legislative compliance
- The Manager will join the Water and Sanitation Management Team.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 26 Oct 09:10