• Experienced in leasing Retail Property (essential)
• Must have established networks within the retail environment (essential)
• Responsible to expand existing network, whilst retaining great relationships with the existing tenants
• Ensure that the vacancies are kept below the threshold and assist the Asset team with obtaining the required rentals
• The ideal candidate will be an extrovert and a natural networker
• Must be driven, hard working and can handle high pressure levels
• Must be adaptable and welcome change
• Own reliable motor vehicle and valid driver's license
• Basic salary and commission structure based on experience level
• 20 days annual leave
• Free parking
• Petrol card / kilometers claim
• Office catering available, ie. breakfast, lunch A positive attitude and existing retail network will assist in securing an interview.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201760 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201760