Junior Office Manager/Administrator
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
We have an exciting job opportunity for a junior Office Manager/Administrator at a fabulous boutique, creative agency in Cape Town’s southern suburbs. We’re looking for an all-rounder who is engaging, dedicated and organised. If you are an admin superstar who is raring and ready to go, get in touch today!
- Phone duties
- Receiving clients & suppliers when they come to the office ensuring that covid regulations are adhered to – temperature.
- Offering of tea & Coffee when meetings are held in the board room
- Time sheets – ensuring that all designers are keeping their time on Harvest. Full report to be sent to traffic manager and director
- Staff requests: monthly half day leave, sick leave, paid and unpaid leave
- Keeping staff details up to date
- Overtime for 1 x individual per month tracked and reported to the accountant at the end of every month
- Collecting and delivering when necessary – using company vehicle.
- Liaise with accountant regarding outstanding payments and invoices
- Debtors – Phoning and emailing clients for payment: this to be done mid-month and end of month. Resending of invoices and statements where necessary
- Petty Cash – Handling petty cash, keeping record on excel and reconciling
- Office supplier reconciliation – i.e. OfficeBox, MWEB etc. Dealing with suppliers, queries, invoicing
- Renaming of invoices and statements monthly. Sending out invoices and statements out to clients at the beginning of every month.
- Filing – keeping all documents in good filing system
- Stationery – keeping stock and ordering of stationery
- Courier – dealing with couriers, booking and assembling of parcels
- Application completions – credit applications, design entries etc.
- Manage any necessary repairs required in studio
- Liaising with cleaning and garden staff to ensure they have everything they require to do their duties
- Paying any traffic fines and license renewals
- Storeroom management – Ensure that the store & product rooms are kept tidy
- Collecting Post
- Shutterstock management and downloading for designers
- Insurance – Dealing with insurance claims and keeping policies updated
- Asset register – keeping this up to date
- Managing of all studio passwords and ensuring IT is kept up to date.
Food & Beverages
- Ensure office always has supplies, food, toiletries, and detergents
- Arrange and manage the Wednesday lunch that occurs every second Wednesday
Assisting the Traffic/Production Manager
- Job Bags – creation of newly opened job bags
- Assisting with placing briefs and amendments on necessary job bags
- Job bag closures and filing upstairs
- Assisting with artwork and production checks – job has been completed correctly and or quality check of production
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant diploma/degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extremely well spoken
- Able to use initiative
- Excellent English both verbal and written
- Own transport and valid driver’s license – essential.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 24 Jun 12:40
+27 21 422 1037