Our client, a leading food production and supply company, seeks to employ 2 Junior Sales Reps to join their business development team in East Rand, Gauteng. You MUST have your own reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
Please note that this role is not at a senior level but does require a candidate who has gained experience in the food and beverage manufacturing sector.
- You will have completed Matric, coupled with 2-3 years experience in external sales, specifically in the food and beverage sector.
- You will have experience in cold calling, canvassing for new business from large chain stores, to informal traders, as well as monitoring trends and competitor analysis
- You will have solid proficiency working on a ERP system, as well as have superior record keeping abilities on MS Excel, as well as be creative in assisting with marketing and promotional campaigns nationally.
- You will be able to communicate effectively in English and Afrikaans, be organized and have proven time management abilities
- You must have a valid driver’s license, own car, contactable work references and a clear criminal and credit record
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period