|Location:||Johannesburg, Cape Town|
Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, South Africa’s leading independent management consulting firm, is seeking a Java developer with more than five years’ experience.
- Minimum five years Java experience in application design, software development, maintenance and delivery
- Strong experience with web architecture, design and development tools and languages
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 12 Jan 09:03