Instrumentation Artisan – Engineering
|Remuneration:||R288298 – R318157 per year Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Schaapkraal|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Water and watse • Water and sanitation
Instrumentation artisan – Engineering
Basic salary: R288,298 – R318,157 Per annum • Ref No: WS 126/20 • Schaapkraal
- A relevant trade certificate
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant post-apprentice experience in instrumentation
- A valid Code B/EB driver’s licence with PDP
- Knowledge of reticulation networks and wastewater treatment processes as well as Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Physically able and fit
- Required to work in all weather conditions, outside normal working hours, during emergencies and planned overtime
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Coordinating activities and sequences associated with troubleshooting/fault-finding and repairing by ensuring faults are detected and repaired and functionally restored with minimal disruption to services
- Completing internal transactional documentation (timesheets, log sheets, progress and productivity field report, stock taking sheets and related forms)
- Coordinating activities such as repair or installation of measurement equipment.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 02 Nov 10:00