Head of Marketing/Communications
|Remuneration:||R912469 – R1180555 per year Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Community services and health social. Development and early childhood development.
TCOE salary: Commencing from R912,469 to R1,180,555 per annum, reference number : SDECD 12/20
- A Btech or first degree in marketing and communication or related fields
- Up to eight years’ experience in the marketing and communication field
- Computer proficiency
- A valid Code B driver’s licence.
- Ensuring effective marketing of the SDECD department, its services and programmes, as well as ensuring communications to and with internal and external stakeholders as per the corporate framework and protocols
- Managing the operational functions related to marketing, communication, events and promotional materials in order to support operational service delivery in respect of projects and programmes, as well as fostering the image and brand of SDECD
- Identifying and defining the immediate, short-term and long-term objectives and plans associated with the provision of functional support to the department
- Managing the unit’s budget and human resources in order to ensure key responsibilities are identified, objectives aligned and appropriate procedures developed and implemented
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to the department in order to optimise the branding and marketing opportunities for SDECD programmes and projects.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 19 Oct 09:45