|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
- Assist the Foreman with maintenance related tasks.
- Sweeping of grounds, lawns, passages, parking areas, court yards etc.
- Maintain tools as required.
- Collect the food for the Nutritional Project.
- Assist with the dishing of food for the Nutritional Project.
- Clean/Sanitize the work place and equipment.
- Cleaning of pots and other utensils.
- Cleaning of plates and cups.
- Cleaning of kitchen areas as well as serving areas.
- Cleaning of areas surrounding the bins/skips.
- Assist with store keeping functions (counting of stock, packing of stock, cleaning of store rooms). Assist with dishing up of food.
Applications: Applicants must submit their CV, originally certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all qualifications, Academic Transcripts/ Statement of results, Identity document, Valid Driver's Licence (if applicable) and 2 recent contactable references. Please note that a passport or Drivers Licence will not be accepted in lieu of Identity Document. All applicants must submit a duly signed Z83 form to the Human Resource Department, e-mail: [email protected] , by no later than 03 September 2021 at 12hOO. Applicants will be subjected to a criminal background check as well as the verification of qualifications. Please ensure that you clearly state the relevant post reference number on your application Failure to attach the requested documents and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: 021 - 9709019
Northlink College is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Appointments will be made according to the Employment Equity plan of the institution. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designate groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not received a reply within sixty (60) days after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Basic literacy and communication skills (Grade 9).
- Minimum of two years' experience as a General Assistant.
- Bilingual (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa).
- Valid Driver's Licence (Recommendation).
Posted on 27 Aug 09:07