|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
- Supervise subordinates (general assistants), act as a team leader, and keep a record of attendance.
- Give training to subordinates by means of practical demonstrations or explanations.
- Handle leave relief, if requested by the head of the institution.
- Inspect daily the cleanliness of grounds and report defects.
- Supervise and control the distribution of equipment and provisions to subordinates.
- Keep a provision register and inventory of equipment.
- Check the cleaning of machinery regularly and report defects.
- Co-ordinate and programme daily activities for the development and maintenance of gardens, grounds, sports grounds, etc.
- Effect smaller repairs e.g. repair of doors, locks, desks, and replacement of lights.
Applicants must submit their CV, certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all qualifications, Identity document, Valid Driver's Licence (if applicable), and 2 recent contactable references. Please note that a passport or Driver's Licence will not be accepted in lieu of an Identity Document.
All applicants must submit a duly signed Z83 form to the Human Resource Department, email: [email protected] by no later than Friday, 26 March 2021 at 12hOO. Applicants will be subjected to a criminal background check as well as verification of qualifications.
A complete set of application documents should be submitted separately for every post you wish to apply for. Please ensure that you clearly state the relevant post reference number on your application. Failure to attach the requested documents and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Northlink College is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Appointments will be made accord g to the Employment Equity Plan of the institution. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designated groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not received a reply within sixty (60) days after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Minimum Grade 10.
- Knowledge or experience in Supervising.
- Basic skills training. (Building and Maintenance/Terrain work) Applicants must have at least five (5) years' relevant experience.
- Experience in operating Garden equipment.
- Valid Driver's Licence. (Code Cl)
- Able to communicate with people.
Posted on 05 Mar 12:54
+27 21 970 9019