Fundraising and Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||- R52843 cost-to-company|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund and Medical Insurance|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Ikamva Labantu is a non-profit organisation that works throughout Cape Town’s township communities towards a more just society where human rights can be fully actualised. We have a holistic and community-led approach to the sustainable development of impoverished communities, with a focus on early childhood development, the wellbeing of the elderly people and afterschool initiatives for children. We have been working with at-risk communities for over 55 years through the provision of resources, training, and support.
The purpose of this role is to manage day to day fundraising and marketing operations and ensuring sustainability and visibility for Ikamva Labantu work through both functions but also through an integrated discipline approach.
Key performance areas:
- Implement a fundraising and a donor communications strategy;
- Create and maintain financial stability;
- Donor servicing and networking;
- People management and development;
- Manage and oversee the marketing function of the department.
Minimum requirements and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, business administration, and indication / proof of continuous learning in the sector;
- 5 years’ experience in a Fundraising role with marketing / communications responsibilities in an organisation with an annual donor income budget exceeding R20 million;
- Proven track record in fundraising;
- Proven experience in people management;
- Understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) systems, bulk E-mails;
- Driver’s Licence and own vehicle;
- Excellent verbal and written English ability and strong attention to detail;
- Planning and organising ability and strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience in networking/facilitating partnerships and working with external stakeholders;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work within township communities.
A market related remuneration package is offered, and Ikamva Labantu is committed to the principles of Employment Equity Legislation.
Please forward application by email to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 June 2022
Commencement date: 1 st August 2022
If not contacted within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 07 Jun 12:49, Closing date 15 Jun
078 313 0828