Full-Stack Java Developer
|Remuneration:||R400 – R500 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionSouth Africa has been identified to focus on new technology work. This German car marque has technology teams creating innovative solutions on various projects, including IOT development, driver-less car software technology and catalogues, to name a few.
Full training provided for new technology enhancements.
The software division needs the skills of a senior Java full-stack developer to join them, get your hand dirty, share knowledge, and be a self-starter. This could be the ideal learning environment for you.
Reference number for this position is AL49041B which is a contract position. Roles are based in Menlyn , offering a contract rate of R500 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Ashwin Leckram on call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Minimum Experience six+ years.
- Work experience/degree/diploma.
- Core Java/JSE
- Front-End Skills (JS, HTML5, CSS3)
- REST API’s (REST, OpenAPI/Swagger)
- Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Java Microservice Frameworks (JEE/Other)
- OOP and design patterns
- Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Java Build Automation (Maven or Gradle)
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift)
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed solution to IT project manager/leader and user management or system owner.
- Work with a dedicated team of Java developers.
- Developing back-end and integration technologies.
- Developing backend applications
- Oriented development practices.
- Preparation of system/technical documentation and user and operation manual.
Posted on 22 Apr 12:48
011 463 3633