Field Visual Merchandiser
|Company:||Cape Union Mart - Old Khaki|
Job descriptionThe Old Khaki Department is in search of an experienced Field Visual Merchandiser for the OK Brand in the Western Cape area. The ability to set up monthly in-house Mock Windows in collaboration with Head Office VM creative and then to be actively involved in the roll out the Window Campaigns to all stores within the Western Cape. Originate bi-monthly Planograms with the Head Office VM creative and Planners and be able to communicate this to all stores. The individual needs to be experienced within in-store merchandising, space utilization to enhance the aesthetic appeal of displays, walkways and counters which will enhance the Customer Journey.
Creative Work in Collaboration with Head Office Creative Visual Merchandiser:
- Working with outside suppliers to assist in the build of Mock Window that will lead to Window Installations.
- Source props, creative materials and accessories to create in-store displays that fall in-line with the brand look and feel.
- Be well versed and connected to the Visual Merchandising industry.
- Liaise with all business departments to enable the execution of the brand strategies both through the window and in-store displays in collaboration with Head Office VM creative(HOCV)
- Communication of Window and In-store set up to stores on how to implement.
- Ensure constancy of agreed in-store and window merchandising across all stores. Like Promotions and Campaigns.
- Facilitate workshops and upskilling of in-store teams to assist in VM rollout.
- Report back on in-store VM rollouts, Store Compliancy Report and weekly Check Lists on stores visited.
- Store Journey is consisted on every rollout of Campaign and Promotions, working in collab with HOCV.
- Window Campaigns are set up as per mock up and agreed by HOCV.
- Grade 12
- Minimum five years’ experience in field visual merchandising, preferably within a clothing retail environment
- Have a relevant portfolio showing work
- Strong coordination and administration skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- DTP experience would be advantageous
- Well-spoken with effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Resilient and tenacious in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to prioritize, manage your time, maintain high levels of drive & initiative while under pressure
- Ability to resolve problems and conflict
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization
- Deadline and outcomes-focused
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Methodical, detail-orientated and accurate
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to use initiative and be a creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into action
- Service and customer orientated
- Ability to negotiate
Posted on 09 Jun 11:39