Our Client in Blackheath requires the services of a Facilities Foreman Manufacturing Plant. The candidate will be responsible for general coordination, planned maintenance and contracted support services.
· Ensure facilities are well-maintained and managed.
· Conduct handyman work such as minor plumbing; electrical work; painting; carpentry; gardening etc
· Perform inspection and risk assessments: develop tactical plans and mitigate identified risk elements.
· Meeting and liaise with suppliers/contractors for repairs, maintenance, and servicing requirements.
· Monitor and evaluate contractors onsite.
· Administer all registers such as: tools; asset checklists; update water meter reading; update fuel reading; analyse usage and report outliers.
· Assist with occupational health and safety audits; reporting incidents; co-ordinate and recording fire evacuations.
· Co-ordinating safety and security such as: alarm; guards; lock up and access control.
· In addition to the above-mentioned duties, the facilities foreman may perform other duties as assigned and required.
· 3-4 years' proven facilities experience
· Supervisory Experience preferred
· Trade Certificates or relevant certificates
· Clear certified copy of National Senior Certificate (not older than 3 months)
· Clear certified copy of I.D. (not older than 3 months)
· Forklift licence advantageous
· Drivers licence and own vehicle
· Willing to work over-time when needed.
To apply for the job, please send your CV to [email protected] Should you not hear from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. For further information, contact us via WhatsApp on 078 863 8595