Facilitator - Motor Mechanic
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
- Teach Trade/Skills specific knowledge and experience to learners as per project requirements.
- Enforce discipline and code of conduct to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Compile tests, examinations, practical assessments, assignments with memorandum and the timeous marking thereof.
- Keep learner's attendance register daily.
- Attend meeting, moderation and learning material reviews.
- Maintain Academic Administration and maintain effective and efficient record-keeping.
- Devise technical training programs according to organization or company/client programme requirements.
- Determine course content according to training objectives.
- Adapt training methods and instructional materials to meet clients varying needs.
- Develop new curriculum or modify existing materials to meet needs of clients as we as earners and deliver curriculum according to content and standards of programme.
- Use a wide variety of techniques to engage learners/clients.
- Conduct orientation/intake sessions to engage learners.
- Give regular feedback to learners, compile and report on evaluations.
- Maintain applicable SETA Accreditation.
- Pre-trade test training.
Applicants must submit their CV, originally citified copies (not older than 3 months) of all qualifications, Academic Transcripts/ Statement of results, Identity document, Valid Drivers License applicable) and two recent contactable references. Please note that a passport or Drivers License will not be accepted in lieu of Identity Document. All applicants must submit a duly signed Z83 form to the Human Resource Department, e-mail: [email protected] . by no later than 14 June 2021 at 12pm. Applicants will be to a criminal background check as well as the verification of qualifications. Please ensure that you clearly state the relevant post reference number on your application. Failure requested documents and incomplete applications will not be considered
Enquiries: 021 - 9709019
Northlink College is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Appointments will be made according to the Employment Equity plan of the institution. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designated groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not received a reply within sixty (60) days after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Must be a qualified Motor Mechanic.
- Minimum N3.
- Minimum of five (5) years qualified experience in applicable field.
- Registered Assessor.
- Registered Moderator. (Recommendation)
- Bilingual. (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa) Computer Literate. (MS Office: Word, Excel) Valid Driver's License.
- Teachers qualification would be an advantage
Posted on 01 Jun 15:13