Position duties and responsibilities to be split into the best fit for:
– Overseeing the Guest Care and relations from arrival to departure
– Overall oversight of general appearance and management of maintenance issues
– Management of estate staff, operations and functions, and ensuring that all tasks are carried out by the respective staff and within the schedules prescribed.
– Accurate and efficient co-ordination with other Staff in the planning and implementation of all hospitality functions and operations for accommodations, execution of food service, special events and conferences.
– Management of all administrative duties related to the Estate, to include: Point of Sale, stock control, guest reservations, guest check-ins and check-outs. Stock ordering and stock takes.
– Managing Bar service and control
– Management of all housekeeping and laundry at the lodge.
– Guest bills and POS entries. Collect payments from guest, and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures and prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions
– Assist with weddings and events
– Observe and monitor staff performance in order to ensure efficient operations and adherence to facility's policies and procedures.
Couple should have shared skills and qualifications which should include:
– Passion for the people and the hospitality industry
– Self-starter and can use own initiative
– Sober habits that can cope with pressure and dead lines
– Working experience in a similar or same position
– Strong knowledge of service industry
– Excellent communication and management skills essential
– Thorough understanding of the hospitality industry
– Valid driver’s license required
– Team player and leadership qualities
This live-in position would be best suited for a couple who love dogs and are looking to take ownership of an amazing property and product.
To apply or receive more information, please:
– click on the "Apply" button or
– apply online at http://www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
– forward a comprehensive CV to [email protected] with “ESTATE” in the subject line.
Job Reference #: CPT000703
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters