DIRECTOR: SECURITY AND AUXILIARY SERVICES
REF. NO. DIR-SECURITY APRIL 2020
Salary Package: R1 057,326 p.a. (All-inclusive salary package to be structured in accordance with the rules of SMS) (Level 13)
- A relevant and recognized Degree or B.Tech in Security Management or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years' working experience at middle management level within the security management or related field
- A valid driver's licence.
- Sound knowledge of MISS, MPSS and hierarchy and management structure of the Department
- Good coordination, organizational and planning, communication (written and spoken), contract management, interpersonal relations, conflict management and resolution, security management, report writing and organisational skills
- Ability to work long hours voluntarily, gather and analyse information, develop and apply policies, work independently and in a team, lead multidisciplinary team, work under extreme pressure, organize and plan under pressure, collect and interpret information and reports. Key performance areas: Security, Facilities and Management:
- Ensure physical security appraisals is conducted
- Consult with SAPS in compliance with the MPSS
- Conduct security threat and risk assessment (TRA) as per the MISS and MPSS
- Ensure implementation and compliance with departmental Security Policy
- Implement the MISS Policy framework
- Develop, review, implement the security policy and access control directives
- Conduct security training and awareness for all security officials
Registry: controlling incoming and outgoing mail and parcels; administering the photocopy lease contracts and the expenditure of photocopies made; providing messenger services
Cleaning: ensuring that high level standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained at all times
Maintenance: reporting major maintenance services to the landlord and attend to minor repairs; monitoring the loading and off-loading of goods
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) services: monitoring the implementation of OHS Act policy requirements
Property management: ensuring that suitable accommodation is provided to the Edtea; participating in the procurement of office space for the Edtea
Fleet Management: ensuring that suitable and efficient fleet management is provided to the department.
Warrior Talent invites candidates with relevant experience to submit their applications to: [email protected] or telephone 011 058 0030. All materials and communications will be held in absolute confidence.
CLOSING DATE: 25 APRIL 2020.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.