REF. NO. DIR: HRM APRIL 2020
Salary Package: R1 057,326 p.a. (All-inclusive salary package to be structured in accordance with the rules of SMS) (Level 13)
- A Degree in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years' experience at middle management level in Human Resources Management field
- A valid driver's licence.
- Knowledge of DPSA SMS competency assessment tools
- Knowledge of the Constitution, Public Service Regulations and the Public Service Code of Conduct
- Public Service Act
- Knowledge of Service Delivery (Batho Pele)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent skills in: language proficiency
- conflict management
- presentation skills, project management, time management, work under pressure, flexibility to work long hours, interpersonal relations skills, coordination.
Key performance areas:
Oversee the formulation and the customisation of policies related to strategic H RMservices .Provide strategic direction andlaersippnnelRfunctinswthedepatmen.oversee the development and facilitation of strategic HRM plan for the department
Represent the department on HRM related forums
Manage resources of the HRM department
Provide training to the Executive Management on HRM issues (e.g. EPMDS, Labour relations issues, etc.)
Provide HR Planning Info Management System Services
Ensure effective promotion of sound Labour Relations in the Department
Ensure effective promotion of sound Organisational Development
Ensure effective promotion of sound Employee Health & Wellness Programme and strategies
Ensure effective promotion of sound performance management for the department
Manage, develop and performance manage own team
Financial resources management.
Warrior Talent invites candidates with relevant experience to submit their applications to: [email protected] or telephone 011 058 0030. All materials and communications will be held in absolute confidence.
CLOSING DATE: 25 APRIL 2020.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.