Digital Strategy Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by Group CEO, Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, and the Spur Group to name but a few.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and dynamic digital guru with the ability to conceptualise all things digital in the context of a brand or campaign strategy. Our ideal candidate will be results-driven and an innovative, creative, independent strategic thought-leader who will add tremendous value to our clients, agency and teams by coordinating various digital mediums; assisting our campaigns in reaching specific goals.
The accomplished digital strategy manager who joins our team will have:
- A passion for digital channels within the context of fully integrated campaigns
- The ability to analyse large quantities of data and information, accurately identifying what is most important for the Agency and Client and its digital offerings
- A firm grasp of the various digital touch points and channels; and the ability to steer our Agency's clients' digital narratives
- Proven ability to drive highly effective digital campaigns
- Create cost-effective strategic advertising campaigns in the digital sphere, that integrates with traditional advertising
- Initiate, present, guide, monitor and optimise projects and campaigns
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategies
- Optimise SEO
- Map-out how digital assets will be optimised for business results
- Define and action digital events
- Leading effective digital marketing strategies; ensuring that projects and campaigns are executed within budget
- Monitor and assess KPI's of the work
- Analyse user-experience data
- Reporting on planned and current strategies
- Conducting, analysing and presenting post-campaign reports
- Conducting effective consumer research
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Engage with clients, teams and management, driving value for the organisation and clients
Required qualification and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in advertising
- At least five years' experience as a digital strategist in an advertising agency
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points and channels
- Keen understanding of web and social media analytics
- Proven experience in data analytics
- Proven working abilities using digital reporting metrics such as Google Analytics; Facebook Insights, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, ORM Platforms, etc.
- Ability to tailor reporting metrics for varied client reviews and monthly reports into a single cohesive, well thought-through presentation/document
- Solid understanding of other media (ATL, BTL and TTL), and how digital integrates with such media
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Insightful and perceptive
- Deadline- and results-driven
- Possess broad working knowledge of best digital practises
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
Should you meet our requirements above, please do send your CV through for review.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, should you not receive a response within two weeks after submitting your application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Applications from EE candidates will be considered with preference in compliance with the Employment Equity Act.
Posted on 22 Jun 15:12