Digital Project Manager
|Company:||M&C Saatchi Abel|
We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company that want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond. We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a dynamic Johannesburg based digital project manager to join our team and be part of this audacious vision. We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver.
A digital project manager drives e-projects through from initial concept to delivery. They work on a range of campaigns on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
Four focus areas:
- Project management- You take ownership of all the digital specific campaigns tasked to you and ensure project deliverables are tracked against the project plans which are considered and accurate and you strive to adhere to the commitments made to the various stakeholders. Both internal and external.
- Financial management – Working closely with the overall campaign driver, budgets are managed tightly with a keen eye on innovation and best practice models in the most cost-effective way.
- Stakeholder and integration management – You understand that your role is not in isolation of the campaign driver, your focus will be on the digital and social needs of all jobs in your remit. As such, your orientation is to drive collaboration and integration in an effort for all teams to work better together.
- Administrative management: You pay attention to the detail and worry about the little things, with strong organisation, admin and time management skills.
- Clarity: You leave no room for questions as you ensure that all stakeholders are clear on what happens when a brief is received or a campaign has been approved and needs to be expanded onto digital and social channels.
- Business Savvy: You have the ability to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to finances: Managing of budgets across your jobs to deliver on the best work for the campaign, and to do this in a manner that leads to the most productive output/solutions for the jobs.
- High-level EQ: You act as a barometer when it comes to people/workload and the glue between the ATL and digital and social teams in studio – You are able to raise, flag and manage this in an efficient and effective manner.
- Relationship Builder –You hold positive relationships with your campaign drivers as well as all internal teams you engage with on jobs. They enjoy working with you, because you support the fight for great work and consistency and are able to connect dots across departments seamlessly to drive solutions.
- Proactive Problem Solver – Your ability to solve in the positive, makes all the difference because you not only find and implement solutions, but you do so by consulting with relevant stakeholders to ensure no deadline is missed. You never panic and instead provides calmness to the storm.
- Matric certificate with college or university exemption
- Must have at least three years' advertising background with digital project/account management experience and an understanding of the key departments, processes and structures within an advertising agency
- Must be PC literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – preferably with experience working CHASE software
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 21 Apr 15:46
+27 11 268 6388