Digital Marketing Intern/Assistant
|Remuneration:||R7500 – R10000 per month Basic salary|
Are you a creative genius looking for the next part of your journey with a funky and talented digital team?
We are looking for a digital marketing intern who is looking to show off their marketing and content creation abilities. You will predominantly assist with the development and production of multi-media campaigns for various events.
This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for a self-motivated individual with a twist of quirkiness who will thrive under pressure, who has a keen eye for detail, a guru in numbers, and better multitasking abilities than a circus juggler.
Sounds like fun, well you will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey to become the next big marketing success story, but also make it a fun and adventurous one!
This is a great opportunity that should not be passed on for just another day at the office. You will grasp the chance to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic, flexible and awesomely equipped company.
- Assist with the roll-out of marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Work closely with the graphic designer to manage weekly artwork
- Manage social media platforms
- Conduct competitive research
- Manage the supplier and printer relationships
- Assist with experiential events and initiatives
- Brainstorm and design new ideas
- Assist with the building of our content database
- Methodical and diligent
- Excellent planning skills
- Analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to deal with stress.
- Team player
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Well-spoken and able to communicate clearly (in English)
- Social media savvy: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Copywriting skills
- Graphic design principles and knowledge of the programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Analytics, SEO and AdWords experience
Posted on 29 Oct 06:35