Digital Content Producer
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||Two Three Bird|
We want to reach more people, in new ways, and with greater impact. They say the pen is mightier than the sword, and we want you to help us use this to our advantage. Through creative writing, we want to support our readers' ambitions and inspire them to ride their bicycles with peace of mind.
As our Digital Content Producer, you’ll help drive the user-centred digital content of our TTB brands. You’ll create and manage digital content that supports, and is informed by, the needs of bicycle owners and the insurance needs they have.
This is a busy, fast-paced role and you’ll play a key role in producing and publishing web content that responds to a fast-changing environment.
You’ll work across the whole TTB portfolio, owning content and acting as the point of digital expertise and delivery. As such you’ll collaborate closely with Insights, Digital Products, UX and in Marketing and Communications.
Are you the write person? If you are, let us know by applying here https://bit.ly/3LpEtwk .
Requirements and what you will do?
- You’ll have significant experience of online content production, with experience of search engine optimisation and tailoring content for targeted audiences. You'll also have experience of planning and building high-performing email newsletters and user-centred content creation methods.
- With significant experience of optimising content for organic search, you'll have previous experience in using analytics to plan new content, and creating and optimising high-quality web pages that act as the start of compelling user journeys.
- You'll be an expert in implementing SEO requirements and email marketing.
- You’ll work within a dynamic team to deliver the right outcomes at all times.
- You’ll provide input into content strategy and deliver its core KPI’s.
- You’ll ensure content across all channels are consistent, compelling and engaging - aligned with our brand identity.
- You’ll continuously improve the product (the website) by replenishing and updating existing website content to ensure it’s relevant and up-to-date.
- You’ll provide support, feedback and advice to colleagues on how they can improve their team’s content in a timely way.
To be successful in this role you will also have the following:
- Good understanding of pre-production, production and post production phases of content creation
- Able to conceive, create, develop and produce compelling designed content which meets brand guidelines across creative outputs
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Understand how to use different media to reach/engage different types of audiences appropriately when producing/presenting content
- Good understanding of how to tailor content for the web and make it accessible to those using screen readers and other accessibility tools
- Good ability to organise workflow, and able to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure
- Great at problem solving, mitigating risk and proactive in the approach to content
- Proven ability to complete projects to budget and on time
- Excellent design, layout and attention to detail
- Ability to work cross collaboratively within the team and across the organisation, working independently but also as part of the TTB structure
- Social media and digital savvy
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Knowledge of agile development (Desirable)
Posted on 04 May 11:48, Closing date 3 Jul