Job descriptionWe are looking for a multi-skilled CRM Designer to join our team and be part of delivering quality 360 digital campaigns. Someone who is a collaborative team-player, hungry to learn and isn't afraid to get his/her hands dirty by taking on every possible challenge.
The successful candidate will be tasked to carry out visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork; and must be able to conceptualise digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively. He/she must have an eye for detail, and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies.
Join us as part of the largest supermarket retailer in Africa, as we serve 1 billion customers each year, through our footprint in Africa in over 2,800 outlets across 15 countries.
Please note: This position is based at our client, not at 99c.
Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Code mailers
- Update websites
- Develop, plan and refine a concept and interpretation for the visible and structural elements of a digital project (website, cd-rom presentation, etc) based on the brief and brand fundamentals
- Produce HTML/CSS from PSD design, ensuring exceptionally high quality
- Use jQuery to enhance websites
- Ensure consistency of email campaigns across multiple channels and browsers
- Update site content via CMS systems (Expression Engine)
- Able to write clean and maintainable code from designs
- Relevant degree or diploma
- At least three years’ experience as a CRM Designer or in a similar role (in an Advertising Agency)
- Understand CSS frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap
- Experience in building responsive sites with media queries
- Experience in debugging cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- Knowledge of and experience:
- CSS 2 and 3
- Adobe Suite (Photohop, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- App and web design
- Art direction (both digital and ATL)
- Digital design
- Web banners
- UI/UX design
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent multitasking skills (ability to work on more than one brief at a time)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain a calm disposition in a highly pressurised environment
- Meticulous with a high attention to detail (ability work quickly and accurately)
- Flexible to work overtime (outside of normal working hours)
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Must be willing to work on alcohol brands
We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Posted on 05 Oct 18:07