Our Client, a Reputable Audit and Accounting firm based in Pretoria, with a client portfolio consisting of a wide variety of clients from various sectors which include individuals, trusts, closed corporations, private companies and non-profit organizations, are currently looking for an Audit Manager with at least 1 year (minimum)post article experience. The ideal candidate is neat, organized and well disciplined, must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to perform the full audit function independently.
- Delivery of quality work through maintaining audit and accounting
- Scheduling and leading meetings with the client, partner and the
teams allocated to the manager.
- Determining the timing of performing preliminary and year end
procedures to ensure that resources are effectively utilized.
- Allocation of work to staff, coaching and leading of staff to ensure
that work performed are of a high standard and performed efficiently
on a proactive basis.
- Meeting client expectations.
- Ensuring budgets are made.
- Continuous communication with the client and client relations.
- Writing reports to client management.
- Reviewing of work - ensuring that work performed by team members
comply with firm policies and standards and that risks have been
addressed appropriately, monitoring and evaluation of the team's
progress and providing the necessary training.
- Evaluating and rating of staff members individual performances on
assignments (SAICA Assessment process).
- Caseware: Good knowledge and experience
Develop and update Caseware Templates, technical assistance on
- Address technical issues on audit / accounting
- Assist the Audit Partner with administrative tasks and quotations.
- Annual spreadsheets for fees and targets and target adjustment with
- Accreditation - SAICA and IRBA fee submissions and booking of CPD
- Develop and update internal manuals and guides.
Required Skills and Qualification-
- Minimum BCom Accounting Degree
- Post article experience.
- Work knowledge of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, International Auditing
Standards and Ethical
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Valid Driver's License
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
Salaries are market related and will be discussed in detail with short listed candidates during the interview.
Please send your updated CV with supporting documents to:
Food Writer – Print and Digital Remuneration: cost-to-company Location: Cape Town, Ndabeni Type: Permanent Reference: #Food Company: Highbury Media Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing…
General Details Location: , CenturionPretoria / Tshwane Advertised By: Agency Company Name: WhatJobs Job Type: Contract Description Requirements:MatricOverseeing more than 10 fleet vehicles2 years experienceAssists in the administration and coordination…
General Details Location: , MidrandJohannesburg Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Contract Description Our client is a IT hardware and distribution company specialising in the commercial sector. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES * Achieve…
Principal Professional Officer – Scientific Services Remuneration: market-related Location: Cape Town Education level: Honours Job policy: Employment Equity position Type: Permanent Reference: #WS 117/22 Company: The City of Cape Town…