Our Client, a Reputable Audit and Accounting firm based in Pretoria, with a client portfolio consisting of a wide variety of clients from various sectors which include individuals, trusts, closed corporations, private companies and non-profit organizations, are currently looking for an Audit Manager with at least 1 year (minimum)post article experience. The ideal candidate is neat, organized and well disciplined, must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to perform the full audit function independently.
- Delivery of quality work through maintaining audit and accounting
- Scheduling and leading meetings with the client, partner and the
teams allocated to the manager.
- Determining the timing of performing preliminary and year end
procedures to ensure that resources are effectively utilized.
- Allocation of work to staff, coaching and leading of staff to ensure
that work performed are of a high standard and performed efficiently
on a proactive basis.
- Meeting client expectations.
- Ensuring budgets are made.
- Continuous communication with the client and client relations.
- Writing reports to client management.
- Reviewing of work - ensuring that work performed by team members
comply with firm policies and standards and that risks have been
addressed appropriately, monitoring and evaluation of the team's
progress and providing the necessary training.
- Evaluating and rating of staff members individual performances on
assignments (SAICA Assessment process).
- Caseware: Good knowledge and experience
Develop and update Caseware Templates, technical assistance on
- Address technical issues on audit / accounting
- Assist the Audit Partner with administrative tasks and quotations.
- Annual spreadsheets for fees and targets and target adjustment with
- Accreditation - SAICA and IRBA fee submissions and booking of CPD
- Develop and update internal manuals and guides.
Required Skills and Qualification-
- Minimum BCom Accounting Degree
- Post article experience.
- Work knowledge of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, International Auditing
Standards and Ethical
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Valid Driver's License
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
Salaries are market related and will be discussed in detail with short listed candidates during the interview.
Please send your updated CV with supporting documents to:
General Details Location: , East LondonEastern Cape Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Contract Description Project Administrator required for fuel distribution company based in East London. You will be responsible for…
General Details Location: , OtherDurban City Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Contract Description Our company based in Durban has vacancy for SAICA Trainee Acountants * Bcom Degree (or studying towards…
TTL/Digital Account Manager Remuneration: market-related Location: Cape Town Job level: Junior/Mid Job policy: Employment Equity position Type: Permanent Reference: #TTLDAMSHRSA22 Company: ninety9cents Job description We are looking for a talented…
General Details Location: , OtherDurban City Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Contract Description Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. Duties include: Aggressively expand and…
General Details Location: , OtherJohannesburg Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Contract Description *Reference: JHB001356-DDT -1* An Office Automation/ Telecommunication company in Olivedale, needs an External Sales Representative to join their…