Business Insurance Representative
|Location:||Northern Suburbs (Cape)|
- Build your own insurance commercial client base by:
- Prospecting for new clients via face-to-face appointments and cold calling.
- Conduct a business insurance needs analysis per client.
- Offering clients, the dotsure business insurance offerings.
- Managing the number of calls, appointments, quotes and policy targets as put in place by management.
- Keeping your sales pipeline full through continuous prospecting.
- Meeting targets as set by management.
- Continuous self-development.
- Keep your delegated report up to date and accurate.
- Fluent in English.
- Matric certificate as a minimum.
- Task orientated, results focus and accountable.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a sales rep (insurance experience not compulsory but advantageous).
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Self-starter with a focus on prioritising and executing.
- Good presentation skills.
- Structured and organized, ability to work independently and alongside a team.
- Computer literacy, good knowledge of MS Office software package
Posted on 11 May 10:11, Closing date 9 Jun