Business Development Team Manager – Pet Insurance
|Location:||JHB East Rand|
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, driven and determined individual that wants to join a fast paced and progressive company in a Business Development Management role.
We are looking for individuals who’d like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great chance for you to join a growing team with a strong culture of self-discipline, enthusiasm and where relationships are our top priority.
- Experience as a business developer and / or in managing a business development team
- A strong leader who is willing to provide any and all support where required to assist the team in achieving targets
- A proven dealmaker who has mastered acquiring, implementing, and maintaining successful business partnerships
- Strong aptitude to plan, organize and implement business development strategies based on sound data analysis and interpretation
- Proactively monitor competitor movements, strategies, and initiatives and work on possible countermeasures.
- Be a self-starter with above average execution skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist the sales team to achieve sales targets
- A strong communicator and team player who can work with internal stakeholders and external partners to maximise results
- Provide clear and concise reporting to track & record progress of outcomes partnership outcomes and relevant business initiatives
- Highly motivated and target driven with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Committed to self-development
- Structured, proactive, with the ability to work independently
- This position requires you to travel to other provinces and /or attend overnight business trips where required. You need your own reliable wheels and a valid driver’s licence
- A matric certificate is a minimum requirement as well as being computer literate for reporting that will be required
Posted on 20 Jun 16:23, Closing date 19 Jul