Business Development Specialist/Strategist
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The Young Collective|
Job descriptionWe are The Change Collective, Africa’s purpose pioneers. We are a social enterprise, passionate about purpose-driven initiatives that help both society and businesses prosper. We are a collective of dreamers, innovators, purpose pioneers and impact investors.
We use our creativity, connections and business know-how as a catalyst for societal impact.
As we look ahead to the future and our ambitious expansion plan, we are seeking a b usiness development specialist and strategist to join our growing team. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the business operations.
Specifically, you will help us:
- Grow our regional strategy
- Define and expand our sales and marketing strategy
- Participate in day-to-day business operations as part of our TCC team
- Business development and marketing: You will help us refine and execute the marketing strategy
- Business systems and processes: Help us use, develop and refine business systems
- Business operations and customer service: Support all business operations and customer service-related activities
RequirementsThis job might be for you if:
- You are entrepreneurially minded. This role is multi-faceted and requires a team member who can respond to needs as they arise.
- Degree and minimum work experience
- You enjoy taking on challenges and persisting to find creative solutions and you are constantly reflecting and improving.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work cooperatively with others and a willingness to both give and receive feedback.
- You have a minimum of four years of demonstrated professional experience including time working in an entrepreneurial business setting. Experience in business development, business strategy, customer service, sales or marketing would be preferred.
- You have an interest in the fast-paced, changing environment of a growing organization and you are comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- You pay attention to the details. You understand that in a business environment, even the slightest error can lead to customer service challenges.
- You communicate clearly and you are comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the organisation.
- You have a sense of humour and you like to have fun.
- You have a driver’s license.
Posted on 17 Feb 08:18