Business Development Officer
Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now Clients, a holding company for some of SA’s financial insurance providers, is seeking a Business Development Officer with a minimum of two years’ experience in insurance marketing or sales.
- Two to three years marketing or sales experience, preferably in commercial insurance
- Matric certificate
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- SAQA accredited equivalent
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects
- Generate high quality leads from prospective clients on a daily basis
- Assess marketing opportunities to contribute to the growth of business insurance
- Gather information on prospects' requirements for product enhancement
- Effectively build and manage relationships with management and the call centre
- Effectively promote and advocate the brand to prospective clients in order to convert new leads to sales
- Understand customer needs and consistently meet customer expectations
- Ensure up-to-date industry and market knowledge, as well as internal products, processes etc.
Posted on 21 Sep 08:07