Business Development Consultant
|Location:||Cape Town CBD|
Are you a dynamic and motivated person with a deep passion to build a client base alongside an energetic team? Why not join dotsure.co.za, a leading insurer, a company with real purpose, and a company that is making a difference.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, driven and determined individual that wants to be a part of the exciting start-up of our Cape Town branch in a Business Development Consultant role. Like any new division, there will be lots of scope for career growth!
- Build your own insurance commercial client base by:
- Prospecting for new clients via face-to-face appointments and cold calling.
- Conduct a business insurance needs analysis per client.
- Offering clients, the Dotsure business insurance offerings.
- Managing the number of calls, appointments, quotes, and policy targets as put in place by management.
- Keeping your sales pipeline full through continuous prospecting.
- Meeting targets as set by management.
- Continuous self-development.
- Keep your delegated report up to date and accurate.
- A very competitive basic salary that does not reduce
- Commission per sale on top of basic salary
- Car and cell phone allowance for business use
- Medical Aid and Retirement Annuity contributions
- Annual bonus linked to performance
Education, Experience, and other Requirements
- Fluent in English.
- Matric certificate as a minimum.
- Task orientated, results focus and accountable.
- Minimum of one years’ experience as a sales rep (insurance experience not compulsory but advantageous).
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Self-starter with a focus on prioritising and executing.
- Good presentation skills.
- Structured and organized, ability to work independently and alongside a team.
- Computer literacy, good knowledge of MS Office software package
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success.
Posted on 15 Jun 10:12, Closing date 14 Jul