Business Development Consultant
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
About the business and this role: Are you a dynamic and motivated person with both a passion for animals and building relationships with business partners? Why not join dotsure, the top dog of pet insurance in SA - a company with real purpose, thatâ??s making a difference. We believe in giving back, from pets to people, George to Gauteng.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, driven and determined individual looking to join a fast paced and progressive company in a Business development role.
We are looking for individuals who’d like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great chance for you to join a growing team with a strong culture of self-discipline, enthusiasm and where relationships are our top priority.
About you and your skills:
- Ability to service your area of responsibility by visiting relevant vet business partners, providing service to existing client base as well as sourcing additional business / veterinary partners
- A proven dealmaker who has mastered acquiring, implementing, and launching successful partnerships
- Plan, organize and implement lead generation campaigns, brand awareness/loyalty campaigns and communications
- Be a self-starter with above average execution skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Provide clear and concise reporting to track and record outcomes of visits and business initiatives and key outcomes
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Structured, proactive, with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and relationship buildings skills
- At least two years’ experience as a Business development consultant
- This position requires you to have your own reliable wheels and a valid driver’s licence
- A matric certificate is a minimum requirement
- Computer literacy for reporting that will be required
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind.
The position will be filled in line with the dotsure.co.za culture, values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to under-represented designated groups. This position will require you to be based in the KZN region.
Posted on 07 Apr 08:57