Our Client, a Reputable Audit and Accounting firm based in Pretoria, with a client portfolio consisting of a wide variety of clients from various sectors which include individuals, trusts, closed corporations, private companies and non-profit organizations, are currently looking for an Audit Manager with at least 1 year (minimum)post article experience. The ideal candidate is neat, organized and well disciplined, must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to perform the full audit function independently.
- Delivery of quality work through maintaining audit and accounting
- Scheduling and leading meetings with the client, partner and the
teams allocated to the manager.
- Determining the timing of performing preliminary and year end
procedures to ensure that resources are effectively utilized.
- Allocation of work to staff, coaching and leading of staff to ensure
that work performed are of a high standard and performed efficiently
on a proactive basis.
- Meeting client expectations.
- Ensuring budgets are made.
- Continuous communication with the client and client relations.
- Writing reports to client management.
- Reviewing of work - ensuring that work performed by team members
comply with firm policies and standards and that risks have been
addressed appropriately, monitoring and evaluation of the team's
progress and providing the necessary training.
- Evaluating and rating of staff members individual performances on
assignments (SAICA Assessment process).
- Caseware: Good knowledge and experience
Develop and update Caseware Templates, technical assistance on
- Address technical issues on audit / accounting
- Assist the Audit Partner with administrative tasks and quotations.
- Annual spreadsheets for fees and targets and target adjustment with
- Accreditation - SAICA and IRBA fee submissions and booking of CPD
- Develop and update internal manuals and guides.
Required Skills and Qualification-
- Minimum BCom Accounting Degree
- Post article experience.
- Work knowledge of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, International Auditing
Standards and Ethical
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Valid Driver's License
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
Salaries are market related and will be discussed in detail with short listed candidates during the interview.
Please send your updated CV with supporting documents to:
Job Summary SALES REPRESENTATIVE needed for mining Industry. Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license. Computer literate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience in electrical sales within the…
General Details Location: , Hout BayAtlantic Seaboard Advertised By: Agency Company Name: WhatJobs Job Type: Contract Description DescriptionDevelop and maintain strong relationships with the client through excellent work quality and…
General Details Location: , OtherJohannesburg Advertised By: Agency Company Name: WhatJobs Job Type: Contract Description Looking for a Product Specialist with a travel background to support the Reservations Team and…
General Details Location: , RandburgJohannesburg Advertised By: Agency Job Type: Contract Description Staff Domain’s mission is to support global businesses through end-to-end offshore recruitment and operational management to enable cost…
Lead Generation Specialist Remuneration: cost-to-company Location: Cape Town Education level: Diploma Type: Permanent Reference: #Sales Company: Highbury Media Key accountability: Key focus is the generation of new business leads via…
Facilities Supervisor Remuneration: market-related Location: Cape Town Job level: Junior/Mid Type: Permanent Reference: #CUMG-6523 Company: Cape Union Mart Job description Our facilities team is looking for an experienced, tenacious and…