Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Dikhololo in Brits. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Assistant Manager Food & Beverage – Dikhololo
Location: Brits, North West, South Africa
Reference #: # 11/06
Contract Type: Permanent
The above role is required on one of our established properties: Assistant Management responsibility of a Food & Beverage division.
Key Performance Areas:
•Department revenues, welfare, training, expense control, operating equipment, direct costs and other expenses in order to achieve set budgets
•Monitoring and control of all food and beverage results inclusive but not limited to food, beverage, operating equipment and operating supplies and trading summaries
•Maintaining Service Standards in all F&B areas relating to management
•Revenue control and management
•Efficient, effective communication between all stake holders.
•Manage workplace relations through adherence to the relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures
•Ensure that the department procures the best quality raw material and cost effective equipment.
•Procurement & control of certain consumable & non consumable stocks and assets including the conducting of regular stock takes
•Dealing with guest queries, requests and complaints and management of guest relations
Preference will be given to a candidate who comes from a resort background.
• Proven F&B Management experience and a history of experience in the Hospitality industry
• Proven management skills including : Guest & Staff relations and administration, Management of revenue streams, Budgeting and Financial experience
• Excellent understanding of all aspects of Hospitality Operations
• Computer literacy skills including : Excel and Word
• Desire and ability to work in a fairly remote location
• Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
• Attention to detail
• Proven communication skills
• Ability to work normal hospitality hours including shifts, overtime, working weekends and public holidays
• Own transport and a valid driver’s license essential
• Single accommodation available
Application Deadline: 16/07/2021