Assistant Forensic Officer
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Office of the city manager - forensic services
Assistant forensic officer
Basic salary: R326,208 per annum - Ref no: cm 07/21
- An appropriate tertiary qualification, such as Law, Accounting, Audit, Information Technology and/or Forensic Accounting
- Forensic experience would be advantageous
- A valid unendorsed Code B driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
- Assisting in conducting forensic investigations
- Assisting with drafting of forensic investigation reports
- Assisting with proactive awareness and detection programmes
- Supporting senior forensic professionals in the execution of investigations
- Assisting with conducting reviews and compiling reports regarding, inter alia , trends, analytics and statistics in respect of fraud and corruption.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process .
Closing date: 3 September 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Aug 10:44